Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Thank you  to my wonderful Beta Readers!!

The social researcher in me apparently loves the concept of Beta Readers. Peer reviewed work is the core for evidence based practice. My inner geek will not bore you with a lecture on evidence based research but it will delight in the varied, demographically diverse group that is my volunteer readers. When I sent out the request, I expect two or three yes and I was blessed with 14. Thank you to each one of you. I look forward to the rest of this process, (all nervousness and self generated fear aside).


To writers,

   Treat your beta readers like the treasures they are. Their support can be astonishing and their input is valuable.


Why Beta Readers are Worth Their Weight in Gold

How to Beta Read

No comments:

Post a Comment