Monday, February 23, 2015

I know...I know...

Top 10 things I don't like that shock people 


I don't have a particular hatred for these things, I just don't care for them. When I tell people (we they ask...their fault for asking) I get either outrageous or anger-filled responses....I know...I know...

1. The Princess Bride (movie)
         I know....
2. Birds (the animal) They hated me first....
3. M&Ms 
4. Dr.Pepper ("But you're from Texas!!") I know...
5. American Football ("But you're from Texas!!!") I know...I know...
6. Pasta (I'll eat it but I'm just not a fan) 
7. Dressing up, Costumes (Just don't like it...no real reason. No fear of looking foolish...I do that all the time...) 
8. Nicholas Cage Movies....(He may be a great person, I just don't like any of his movies) 
9. Transformers....(movies, toys, cartoons....just meh...)
10. Ford ( I was raised in a die-hard Chevy home....it rubbed off) 

2 comments:

  1. how could you not like M&Ms? But I'll take a Chevy any day over a Fix Or Repair Daily ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really think you should now do 10 things you like that would shock others as a counter measure:)

    ReplyDelete