Tuesday, March 3, 2015

10 Things I Like that Make People Go “Whaaaat?”

Bee suggested that I write 10 Things I like that shock people. I’ll admit, this was more of a challenge…at first…then I realized I really am an odd duck.

10 Things I Like that Make People Go “Whaaaat?”



1. I like black coffee, black tea, black liquorices and dark chocolate

2.  I love documentaries over anything else, second place goes to 1970’s horror movies  ( I like scary movies because they make me laugh…every time)

3. Ok, I LOVE packing. Seriously. And I love airports. International travel (the process, not the actual flying) is my favorite!! (I think I have a problem…)

4. I like coconut…all kinds, even the gross snow cone flavoring. The best is fresh coconut right off the tree. Dunk it in ice, hit it with a machete and stick a straw in it….AMAZING!

5. For Valentine’s day, I like pizza, beer and Zombieland or Cabin in the Woods…that’s it.  We do that like every year. It is glorious.

6. I really like the smell of motor oil, grease and dirt.  

7. My favorite thing when I was in school was shopping for school supplies. Now it is office supplies. Pencils, Sharpies, Post-its….(I have an addiction to Post-its…the weirder the better).

8. I love Trivia. I know a great deal of random shit that really doesn’t help in everyday life but I can ROCK a trivia game.

9.When it comes to drinks….I like bitter stuff. Salty Dogs.  Vodka Chilton. Straight Bourbon with Lemon. Gin and tonics with extra limes.


10. I like Reggaeton….I do. Wisin y Yandel, Daddy Yankee and my favorite group that has one foot in this genre is Raza for Christ.  

1 comment:

  1. Yep your so goofy. But I really love it and you too

    Mom

    ReplyDelete