Monday, February 10, 2014

Back Among the Living

       Now that I am back among the land of the living, I am so reading to be back among the dead. :) My surgery went well and it seems my life of physical pain may be nearing an end. *hopelessly crosses fingers* I am ready to write again. To be back in my fantasy world. The condensed (shorter) version of my novel will be done in a matter of weeks, maybe days. The decision to shorten it was mine. Yes I did get some feedback that it was a tad long but I was well aware of that. It is now cut into two books to start off my series.
      Now I am in search of a literary agent. If you are one and you want to take a shot on me, please feel free. :)
                                      But I am not counting on it to be that easy.


          To those of you that follow me on Twitter @LoraDouglas112, read this blog or know me in person, thank you so much for your support. Too often it feels like we walk this life alone not matter what are course is, but I know that you are out there. Know that you are valued and appreciated.
     
             In the next few weeks, I will post sections from my current novel. Please read, post comments, enjoy. Maybe one day in the not too distant future, it will see print.

No comments:

Post a Comment