Saturday, September 26, 2015

The itch

Holy gumballs it itches....
Let your head fill in the blank just as long as your brain ain't residing in the gutter. 

That's what I thought. :)

Seems like ages since I have been well enough, functioning enough, sane enough to be insane enough to write. Now I am on the mend, lost enough, and collected just enough marbles to be able to loss them all in the fabulous world that doesn't really exist at all. My imaginary escape. Got a major itch to write. 

So why am I here talking to you people? 

a. I am so much of an ADD brain that I have to multitask. 
b. I am a kind soul that felt you wanted to be filled in. 
c. No matter how much I want to do something, or need to do something, I am a procrastinator at heart. 
d. Too many people can hear me and to write I must talk aloud.
e. So excited that I just can't shut up so I am in my world and talking to you in yours

Feel free to pick the answer you enjoy most....cause it is probable, completely true ;) 

To my readers out there: "You are an exceptional group of weirdos...don't ever change."
To my friends and family: "Here is a hug just for you. You get me through the shit of life." 
To the reader that just stumbled along and found this blog: "Welcome. To quote the Cheshire cat, 'we're all mad here.' If you like my stuff, awesome! Tell a friend (or a stranger). If it's not for you, I hope find something that is." 

Have a happy Saturday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment