Sunday, August 11, 2013

First Complete Manuscript

I am days away from finishing my first full manuscript. Ever since I was a child, I have been one of those who start a million projects but either get bored or distracted before I....

See what I mean? When I sat down February 2012 (after pushing from friends and family) I made it a goal to put one of my stories into writing.  The past year and a half has been a roller coaster and a lesson in self confidence, patience, persistence and conquering the fear of white. Well, like I said, I am just days from finishing my first manuscript. It is the first book in a series of four. Granted, this is a first draft so the book is not quite ready to be shared but hey I will have finished it.

Even though at times, it feels like I am nearing the end of the process I know that I am actually far from it. Finishing the book is the easy part but I am that much closer than I was two years ago. (a closet writer that was terrified to even utter that I wrote stories.)

No comments:

Post a Comment